Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Anger

Anger?

As I look back on older posts and reflect on some of the content, it is clear that I am working through some anger.  I wonder how many others in abusive religious systems view of the world is colored by the anger at a system that failed them.  Yet we are not called to a system or a program, but to follow Christ.  As I go through the anger and discomfort, scream and yell at god, think about making little bald headed pastor voodoo dolls and question every thing I ever believed, I am stronger.  I know that in spite of the ugliness that comes out of my mouth and from my keyboard I am loved.  I am loved by the creator the father/mother of all.  

I spoke with someone the other day about some clergy abuse I am confronting.  When she asked me what I wanted to convey the word that came to me was grace.  Grace does not let a pedophile take care of kids, but grace helps me to see the individual as a child of God.  And grace allows me to forgive myself.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]