Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Covering up

Today I have been thinking about why other pastors allow spiritual abuse to continue. After my encounter last night with the person who is afraid there will be a backlash if he participates in an ecumenical prayer vigil, I was thinking about the fear that this man must live under. But isn't it God we are supposed to fear? I was disappointed in this man, I thought that he really did listen to god. Yet for years another pastor in town has been abusing people spiritually emotionally and has hit some of the kids. All of the other pastors know about it because they clean up his messes yet none of them have the balls to confront him. I have been there when they have talked behind his back. As far as I know I am one of the few who has ever confronted him. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THESE MEN? Do they really think God is going to bless their silence? How many more people are going to be hurt and come to these wieners for comfort. Maybe that's it, it gives them a chance to "help someone" and perhaps for one minute feel good about themselves. God Save me From Those who call themselves Your Shepherds.......

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]