Sunday, March 13, 2005

AAHHHHHHHHHH

I began visiting an Episcopal church a few months ago, I was going to an evangelical church and felt like an alien, couldn't relate to anyone. The pastor and his wife are old friends and after the abuse I endured as an associate pastor for 5 years it seemed a safe place for me. How do you relate to people who do not speak the same language, who are suspicious of everything you say.
so back to the Episcopal church and the whole point of this. I like it, I like the people, yet I've always been told they are "not saved" I really really like it though.

so what is saved is it being coerced into saying a prayer or is it walking out ones life listening for gods leading and following that lead?

when I was young I knew so much now I know nothing. nothing makes sense anymore.
blah blah blah

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]